Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Sunday, January 29, 2006

My Backyard Leaves

Hi, I'm Dominique. I'm french.
A post about my Backyard Leaves on my blog : Mon monde parallèle
My next scarf will be Ene !

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 12:47 PM, Blogger Jenn said…

    That's really nice. It's interesting to see Backyard Leaves in something other than green! I've been pondering a red one.

     
  • At 9:09 AM, Blogger Eileen said…

    C'est magnifique!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home