Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Thursday, December 01, 2005

My First Scarf - Ruffles

Yes, it's another Ruffles scarf. I have only been knitting for a couple of months and I was looking for a real project to use my 'learn-to-knit' yarn for. The Ruffles scarf seemed perfect for these 2 skeins of Cascade 220. I've been very happy with this pattern between learning two new stitches and seeing how short row shaping works. Plus, it's an easy project to carry around with me.

I'm looking forward to doing the Touch Me scarf and Lady Eleanor as my next projects from Scarf Style. I still don't know what I'll do first from Wrap Style.

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At 3:02 PM, Blogger whatever said…

    I so love your Ruffles...can't help but make you smile, this scarf! My next Scarf Style scarf..after the Backyard Leaves collection is complete.
    KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK ;)

     
  • At 5:07 PM, Blogger kristinknits said…

    Your scarf looks great! I love the color.

     
  • At 10:56 PM, Blogger judy said…

    Oooo....inspiration.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home