Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

misty garden

I have started Misty Garden, not so much because it was a favorite in the book(quite to the contrary-not really my style) but because I happened to have a great yarn for it and b/c I know my mother will LOVE it...and it is something I can knit while watching TV/when my 16mo DS is playing happily by himeself but can interrupt me at any second! I am using TouchYarns mohair, a NZ company product I discovered at the Alexandra Palace Knitting and Stitching Show this year....I really like it, and I don't usually like mohair!

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 2:05 PM, Blogger whatever said…

    Very lovely...lucky Mom! That yarn is gorgeous! Happy Knitting :0)

     
  • At 7:46 AM, Blogger MysteryKnitter said…

    Gorgeous indeed! And that other long scarf with cables...or something like that...it is gorgeous too. Well done! And keep knitting.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home