Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Pictures as promised!

Good Evening!!
Pictures of the Ruffles scarf and the Vintage Velvet!

My little girl (Precious) checking out the Ruffles! She got caught playing! Perfect pic opportunity!

Vintage Velvet still in progress (almost done!)


And a close-up of the cable. This is the first cable pattern I have done and it wasn't as complicated as I thought it would be.
Happy Knitting!
D

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • At 2:13 PM, Blogger RoseM said…

    Great photo! You can just see Precious thinking "what the heck is this?" Your scarves are lovely.

     
  • At 9:44 PM, Blogger Dorrie said…

    Hi Rose!
    Thank you! I wish I could have gotton a shot with both "my girls"
    They just love to help out anyway they can!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home