Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Monday, October 24, 2005

new poster

Hey everyone. I've been reading this blog forever but for some reason, joined in late. Once my battery's charged on my camera, I'll post photos of what I've done so far: Interlocking Balloons and Midwest Moonlight. I started Ruffles some time ago, and it was easy to knit, but when i lost track and messed up, I found it impossible to backtrack. So that one is shelved.

Next up: Another Midwest Moonlight, for me, and then Backyard Leaves. Everyone has done such beautiful work - endlessly inspiring, this book!

Viv - no blog
NH

1 Comments:

  • At 10:46 AM, Blogger Annie said…

    A suggestion for getting back on track with Ruffles:

    Get youself back to the beginning of a row. Knit halfway across (to the central spine of the scarf) and then purl the rest of the way across the row. On the next row, start the pattern from the beginning (sl1, k8, etc.). Your "fix" will not be noticable in the grand scheme of the scarf -- I promise!

    Cheers.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home