Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Hello to ALL!

Good afternoon!
I'm posting for the second time on this Blog! Please forgive me if I don't do this right! I have been away for quite some time! Tipper I sent you an email requesting how I was to log onto the blog, but I have figured it out! (I hope!) WOW!!! talk about some beautiful work!! I am truly amazed at what I have seen on ALL the posts!! What a great group of talented people!! I have finished two Ruffles scarves and I'm close to finishing the Vintage Velvet. I have substituted yarns for all three scarves. For the two Ruffles- one I used Colinette Skye in the colorway Jamboree (first post on Blog with pic. in March 05?)- second Ruffels I used Noro Kureyon colorway 52. For the Vintage Velvet I decided to use the Cascade 220 I had in the stash box. I don't plan on felting it. Sorry for not posting pictures along with this! I'm at work! :) For my next project from "Scarf Style" I got my yarn for Lady Eleanor last night!! I have seen the Lady E's made with Noro yarns and have fallen in love! I have chosen to use silk garden. Well I must run for now... the boss is calling.. I'll post pictures as soon as I can!
Thank you all for the inspiration!!!!
D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home