Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Saturday, October 29, 2005

Eleanor Help

Hi. Okay, I've finished my beginning row and the first tier--but I have a question on the right side triangle at the end of tier one.

After I've picked up the eight on the exterior selvedge and turned, the directions say to "knit all stitches in this section." Does this mean 8 or 16?

Sorry to be a bother, but I'm becoming far too accomplished at unknitting and I don't want to take any chances.

Thanks.

Melody

2 Comments:

  • At 4:26 AM, Blogger verlit said…

    Hi Melody,
    it means knit 8 stitches.

    Good luck and keep us informed about your progress!

    Verlit

     
  • At 4:31 AM, Blogger verlit said…

    On my home page I have a little photo tutorial of entrelac knitting. The instructions are in Czech so you (probably) canĀ“t understand them :-) but photos can still help a little to understand how entrelac knitting works.
    Have a look there if you wish:
    http://www.chytrepleteni.cz/entrelac.htm

     

Post a Comment

<< Home