Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

happy to join

hi dearest scarfknitters,
last week i finaly got my scarfstyle copy and immediately had to join this knitalong....i'm so thrilled about the patterns that i might knit every scarf of the book! the only problem is, what do i knit first.......
knitknit hurray
mailansa from berlin, germany

3 Comments:

  • At 2:49 PM, Blogger amber said…

    Welcome!

    I've also been tempted to make every scarf in this book. So I started with Ruffles, Here and There Cables, Misty Garden, Vintage Velvet, and am currently working on Backyard Leaves. And I'm not even close to done yet... I want to make several more of the patterns in this book :)

     
  • At 8:25 PM, Blogger Knitcrazy said…

    Hi Amber,
    I am with you... I keep looking at that book and can not decide what to make first.. I HAVE to make Enes Scarf and plenty of others..
    I am writing in the comments part of your note but I can not figure out How To Post??? Can you help me???

     
  • At 9:15 PM, Blogger amber said…

    From the main page click "get your own blog". Log in and select the blog you want to post to. Then you should be home free :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home