Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Sunday, April 24, 2005

Midwest Moonlight

Just finished my Midwest Moonlight last night. I used 5 skeins of KnitPicks Merino Style in Fog and completed 33 repeats rather than 25. Now I just have to decide which Scarf Style pattern I'll be knitting next...


  

Labels:

4 Comments:

  • At 8:13 PM, Blogger cmeknit said…

    Beautiful! I love that yarn, I used it for forbes forest. I think I will try it on midwest moonlight too.

     
  • At 11:35 PM, Blogger Ruth said…

    Oh, that is beautiful! I have this one on the needles as well, but love it in white (cream?). I will probably have to make another one ....

     
  • At 11:33 AM, Blogger Elle said…

    It looks great. I'm using the same yarn in petal. I've also had to go beyond 25 repeats. How long did yours end up with 33 repeats.

     
  • At 7:41 PM, Blogger pinky said…

    Wow!! I wasn't very excited about that pattern until I saw yours in such an elegant, classic color (pearl grey? off-white?). I like the length as well, it seems more like a stole than a scarf. Good job!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home