I'm newish but have had the book for a while. I finally got some yarn for my scarf and finished it a couple of days ago. So happy. It's made from the yarn used in the book but i'm not sure of the colors cause i can't seem to find the brown one. Anyway here's my trutle neck scarfstyle and my first mitten.
This knit-along is maintained by Tipper. Send her an e-mail to join.
Please note: Pictures should be no more than 425 pixels wide.
- Finished object photo pool
- Subscribe with Bloglines
- Buy Scarf Style from Interweave
- Scarf Style Errata
- Buy Wrap Style from Interweave
- Wrap Style Errata
- Two Views of Lady Eleanor
- Floral Trellis Scarf complete
- Finished one, now on to another
- My finished Blue Collar, in Knit Picks Andean Silk...
- "Vintage Velvet" scarf made using Debbie Bliss's A...
- Here and There Cables, sort of
- Three Guesses....
- Blizzard Shawl
- Finished At Last
- Debbie Bliss/Vintage Velvet