Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Floral Trellis Scarf complete

I finished this scarf back in March—sorry for the late post!

Floral Trellis Scarf

Details:

- I used the yarn specified, with the exception of tomato red, which didn't seem to match the other colors. I did more roses out of the other colors to compensate.
- US #7 needles made a nicer rose, in my opinion, than US #8's. I'm a normal-to-loose knitter, FYI.
- Started and finished within a week. A quick, easy project.

My next Scarf Style project might be Ene's Scarf...

Sara
http://www.knitwerk.com/

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At 12:54 PM, Blogger Denise said…

    WOW! This turned out so gorgeous!!!! Congratulations!

    denise

     
  • At 4:31 PM, Blogger Miss Twiss said…

    OOOoooooh! It makes me squeal!That scarf is so pretty. Is that chenille? I looked quickly and had to make a comment so badly, I didn't get a chance to read...

     
  • At 9:23 AM, Blogger Anne said…

    beautiful!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home