Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Monday, March 21, 2005


This is the Here and There cable scarf done in Debbie Bliss Cashmerino Aran. It's yummy yarn and the cable is easy although the pattern uses up alot of yarn. I bought 8 skeins to complete the scarf. Posted by Hello

Labels:

5 Comments:

  • At 4:33 PM, Blogger cmeknit said…

    Gorgeous! I love the colour...and that is my favourite yarn. I may have to make this scarf!

     
  • At 6:55 PM, Blogger LisaB said…

    I agree with cmeknit...that color is wonderful. Great job!

     
  • At 10:54 PM, Blogger Heide said…

    Wow, that looks beautiful!

     
  • At 8:23 AM, Blogger sobsister said…

    DB Cashmerino Aran is my most favorite yarn ever. I can only imagine how awesome that scarf must feel around your neck. Jealous!!!

     
  • At 11:45 PM, Blogger The Fearless Knitter said…

    Love it! Great color too! Great job!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home