Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Thursday, March 24, 2005

Such slow going

I Just wanted to post a pic of the progress i've made on my entrelac stole, so far.  I have to admit that i've been side-tracked by that darn clapotis...that's the culprit, right next to lady eleanor.  see!  she can't even let the darn entrelac stole have some attention without butting ing!!!  Anyway, Lady Eleanor has been calling, so she'll be given some attention this weekend. 
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
denise

4 Comments:

  • At 12:28 AM, Blogger amber said…

    Yummy! The stole looks great!

    I'm with you on the clapotis as well... I fell that I must make one soon

    -Amber

     
  • At 9:55 PM, Blogger Elle said…

    Your stole is gorgeous! The colorway is SO pretty. Have you done entralac before or is this your first time? Just curious because I'd like to try it but I don't quite understand the instructions. It's probably something I'll just have to dive in and try. I, too, have heard the siren song of Clapotis. Once you start decreasing, it goes so fast.
    L

     
  • At 9:58 PM, Blogger Denise said…

    yes, this is my very first entrelac project. honestly, it took me quite a few trys before i really got how everything worked, but now that I've got it it really goes fast. I would highly recommend giving it a shot.

     
  • At 12:36 PM, Blogger btchwstix said…

    Your Eleanor is gorgeous. The colours are magnificent. What yarn are you using?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home