Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Sunday, March 27, 2005

Finished Misty?


Just because I *have* 500 yards of Brooks Farm Mohair, it doesn't mean I have to use it all. Posted by Hello

3 Comments:

  • At 12:26 AM, Blogger grumperina said…

    Hehe, it's getting to be more than 6 feet at this point? I knit my Backyard Leaves scarves until I used up the entire 4 balls to the last few yards, making them 90" long... then they stretched a bit lengthwise with wear... so they are about 8 feet long right now - two wraps around the neck and a tie! Good luck, and stop when it seems reasonable :).

     
  • At 2:10 PM, Blogger LisaB said…

    In my book, the longer the better!!

     
  • At 2:22 PM, Blogger Lu said…

    that is such a funny photo!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home