I have finally succumbed to the temptation of Scarf Style. I've had the book since Christmas and cast on today for Midwest Moonlight. Very simple pattern. I'm in the second repeat now, 22 more to go! I'd ordered some of the KnitPicks yarns to try out so am knitting it with Merino Style (in Fog). So far, I'm a happy knitter!
This knit-along is maintained by Tipper. Send her an e-mail to join.
Please note: Pictures should be no more than 425 pixels wide.
- Finished object photo pool
- Subscribe with Bloglines
- Buy Scarf Style from Interweave
- Scarf Style Errata
- Buy Wrap Style from Interweave
- Wrap Style Errata
- Scarf Style Knit-Along: September 2004
- what what what?
- Flower Trellis Scarf
- Oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy
- Blue collar still on hold - now it's the Turtlenec...
- A little bit ago somebody wanted to see what the b...
- Backyard leaves is complete! Here it is blocked a...
- California Sunshine (aka Midwest Moonlight)
- Furry Ruffle