Hi Guys! Beautiful work by all!! I just finished my second scarf from this book, have Teva's shrug currently on the sticks and wanting to start Ene's scarf. Wondering if anyone out there has started it yet - or could offer me up some help on the chart. This would be my first chart and ...its scary! Lemme know!!! Thanks - Rox
This knit-along is maintained by Tipper. Send her an e-mail to join.
Please note: Pictures should be no more than 425 pixels wide.
- Finished object photo pool
- Subscribe with Bloglines
- Buy Scarf Style from Interweave
- Scarf Style Errata
- Buy Wrap Style from Interweave
- Wrap Style Errata
- Noro Kureyon Twice
- Ruffles Ruffles everywhere
- Backyard battle
- Here's my finished Midwest Moonlight in Fiesta La ...
- My excuses (ahem, REASONS) for non-progress
- i hate you, i love you...one ball down, five to go...
- Ruffles Is Done!
- Finished Midwest Moonlight! Woohoo!
- And a close up...
- Here is the start of my Lady Eleanor. I am using ...