Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Sunday, March 13, 2005

Blue collar still on hold - now it's the Turtleneck Shrug.



I've put Blue Collar down for several months - I got bored. I'll pick it up again soon though -it was knitting up nicely and the short rows were easy.



I've been working on the Turtleneck Shrug instead. I finished the first stleeve and am about this far on the 2nd sleeve. I'm knitting it in Knit Pick's Andean Silk - color Lettuce. It's going to be nice. Can you tell I like the color green?

1 Comments:

  • At 3:15 PM, Blogger Mary Acorn said…

    You blue collar looks beautiful-- won't it be a great accessory for spring?
    And you turtleneck shrug is a perfect addition to any wardrobe!
    Keep up the amazing work!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home