Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Apologies To Teva

Ok. So - I thought I might kick up Teva's shrug. You know - be unique, kicky, different. I thought - Stripes. Yeah - thats the answer. It will match everything in my closet. I will be too cool.

Or not. It should be noted that I was out of my mind to even think that I could improve upon the magnificent Teva D's creation. And I paid for it - in shame. Look upon (if ya dare) what is now to be called - The Snake Warmer.


Please note that I do not actually have sausage links on the end of my hand as this picture would suggest. Nor did a really ugly autumn'y colored snake swallow my hand.

Forgive me Ms Durham. It won't happen again!

3 Comments:

  • At 12:43 AM, Blogger grumperina said…

    That looks great to me! I think the stripes are very interesting. What does it look like as a whole? Does it get too busy when there's more of it?

     
  • At 8:47 AM, Blogger cmeknit said…

    I agree with grumperina...it does look good, interesting. I think it would really make a statement!

     
  • At 11:17 AM, Blogger LisaB said…

    I think that looks pretty neat! I like the colors of the yarn. What yarn are you using?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home