Hi Guys, Finished Braided Mischief and love it! I am now getting ready to start Misty Garden. Was wondering if anyone had any ideas on a yarn substitute? I can't find the yarn used in the book!! Was thinking about the new mohair yarn from Lion Brand - but really wanting something soft. Who wants a itchy scarf eh? Any ideas on a decent substitute??
This knit-along is maintained by Tipper. Send her an e-mail to join.
Please note: Pictures should be no more than 425 pixels wide.
- Finished object photo pool
- Subscribe with Bloglines
- Buy Scarf Style from Interweave
- Scarf Style Errata
- Buy Wrap Style from Interweave
- Wrap Style Errata
- Just Joined!
- HELP HELP HELP: RUFFLES
- new the knit-a-long
- finishing first half of backyard leaves...
- Blocking Ruffle - confessions of a Beginner Babe
- I just love everything in Scarf Style, but when I ...
- Ruffling away
- Problem with Vintage Velvet :(
- Yet another Ruffle. I've done several but thought...