Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Monday, February 21, 2005

Misty Garden



I finally finished this scarf for my mother in-law the first week of February, but was having some camera problems so I wasn't able to post about it sooner. I loved this yarn and pattern so much I had a hard time giving the scarf away.

I love the Scarf Style book and will probably cast on for another scarf soon.

Jen S. at Yamamama.blogspot.com

Labels:

4 Comments:

  • At 1:22 PM, Blogger splatgirl said…

    I LOVE it! I think that's one of the prettiest I've seen yet.
    Yay for Scarf Style!
    Lara

     
  • At 3:17 PM, Blogger Mary Acorn said…

    That is beautiful! Just gorgeous. It is perfect for this time of year-- the colors are enchanting.

     
  • At 8:23 PM, Blogger strangelittlemama said…

    That is really gorgeous!

     
  • At 8:03 AM, Blogger Anne-Caroline said…

    Ooooh, I like it! I also really like the colors - I made it in Earl Grey, which was definitely less warm than these colors. Great job!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home