Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Sunday, February 20, 2005


Lady Eleanor is finished!! 14 balls of Noro Kureyon later, I have a gorgeous stole! This project was incredibly fun and I am SO pleased with the finished product!  Posted by Hello

Labels:

7 Comments:

  • At 9:35 PM, Blogger cmeknit said…

    Fabulous! That project I haven't even considered! It is way out of my league...you did a beautiful job.

     
  • At 10:32 PM, Blogger grumperina said…

    Looks absolutely gorgeous! Quite an investment with 14 balls of Noro, but the result is worth it, I bet.

     
  • At 10:17 AM, Blogger sooner said…

    That is so beautiful.

     
  • At 11:28 AM, Blogger LisaB said…

    Your stole is beautiful! I started mine this weekend. Did you need to block it a lot?

     
  • At 3:04 PM, Blogger Cristina said…

    GORGEOU-OSITY!!!
    I LOVE IT. IT LOOKS ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS. I THINK YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT A COUPLE OF WEEKENDS AGO YOU INSPIRED ME TO START MY OWN LADY ELANOR IN KUREYON....I CHOOSE THE #126 COLOR-WAY, SO IT WILL LOOK A LITTLE DIFFERENT, BUT I CANT WAIT, I HOPE IT COMES OUT AS NICE AS YOURS DID.

     
  • At 3:20 PM, Blogger Mary Acorn said…

    Yes, I did have to block it-- I soaked it in cold water with euclan wool wash and then blocked it to size on the floor-- than it still wasn't as flat in some parts as I wanted so I spritzed water on it and patted it down with my hands to get it just right.

     
  • At 8:24 PM, Blogger strangelittlemama said…

    wow, that is truly amazing!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home