Hi, after lurking for a while, I decided to join - my first knit-a-long. I'm working on the popular Ruffles scarf. I'm using Cascade Sierra in a butter yellow color (forgot the number). So far I really like this pattern. It's my first experience with short rows, so it took me a couple of rows to get it down. I only have a few inches complete...photos to come soon.
This knit-along is maintained by Tipper. Send her an e-mail to join.
Please note: Pictures should be no more than 425 pixels wide.
- Finished object photo pool
- Subscribe with Bloglines
- Buy Scarf Style from Interweave
- Scarf Style Errata
- Buy Wrap Style from Interweave
- Wrap Style Errata
- HELP HELP HELP: RUFFLES
- new the knit-a-long
- finishing first half of backyard leaves...
- Blocking Ruffle - confessions of a Beginner Babe
- I just love everything in Scarf Style, but when I ...
- Ruffling away
- Problem with Vintage Velvet :(
- Yet another Ruffle. I've done several but thought...
- thanks for the advice...here it is...