Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

A Cousin of Misty's.....

A pic of my progress on Misty Garden. I ended up using yarn that I had on hand. A inexpensive mohair blend that I am really digging! I used my fave 10 1/2 addis so its bigger than the pattern suggested but....I prefer it that way! Its cloudy and snowing here today so my pic is not the best, very rich and vibrant red. Love this pattern - very easy to remember and I don't have to worry about taking my counter with me everywhere I go! ~Rox



Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 8:02 AM, Blogger amy said…

    Beautiful. It'll be nice and squishy!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home