Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Friday, January 28, 2005


Yet another Ruffle. I've done several but thought you all may like to see how awesome it is in Noro Kureyon. Posted by Hello

5 Comments:

  • At 3:46 PM, Blogger amber said…

    good idea! How many balls does it look like it's going to take you? I have 3 balls at home with no specific project in mind for them... so this might be it :-)

    -Amber

     
  • At 4:56 PM, Blogger Carol said…

    I'm just finishing the second skein. I bought 4 skeins, but as I look at the length now, I'm for sure only going to need three skeins. So, you're good!

     
  • At 10:42 PM, Blogger Jenifer said…

    ooh ... Wow! Cool! I have been wondering what this would look like ... thanks so much for sharing! I've already made two of these scarves, but I could definitely crank out another for me if it were in Noro. (But, what could I *not* do in Noro??) :) Jenifer http://knittingat5337.blogdrive.com

     
  • At 10:17 AM, Blogger Nicole said…

    I love your scarf!! After seeing your post yesterday I started one with Noro Kureyon #51. What a fun project!! Thanks for the inspiration. I also have 3 balls, so I'm glad to know that should be enough.

     
  • At 10:34 AM, Blogger Sherrie said…

    Hi I'm having trouble with the short rows, i don't think i'm doing it right. Can someone help me.
    I love the way your scarfs came out they are beautiful. Thanks Sherrie

     

Post a Comment

<< Home