Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Sunday, January 30, 2005


I just love everything in Scarf Style, but when I saw 'Lady Eleanor,' I knew I had to have her! I am using Noro Kureyon because La Lana was too pricey for me. I am getting a similar effect although the guage is different so my stole is only 21" wide on size 9 needles. I have never knit entrelac before but it is great fun and much easier than it looks! I'm glad I'm having a snowy winter so I have had more time to dedicate to this project. I think I'll try knitting Ruffles next.  Posted by Hello

8 Comments:

  • At 12:41 PM, Blogger verlit said…

    At last! Antoher "Lady Eleanor" addict :-) Yours looks fantastic!

    I did one in solid color (there is a photo somewhere earlier in this blog) and currently am half way through the second one in light multicolor yarn. I have some Noro Kureyon on the way to me and yours make me thinking...hmmmm, I might need a thrid Lady Eleanor stole, donĀ“t I?

     
  • At 2:34 PM, Blogger Becky said…

    That's going to be gorgeous! I can't wait to see it done! It's one of my favorite patterns in the book.

     
  • At 5:45 PM, Blogger Jenifer said…

    Beautiful! I can't wait to see it! Jenifer http://knittingat5337.blogdrive.com

     
  • At 6:56 PM, Blogger Pum said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 11:21 AM, Blogger strangelittlemama said…

    oooooh, that looks so cool!

     
  • At 4:50 PM, Blogger Anne-Caroline said…

    So beautiful!

     
  • At 4:36 PM, Blogger Lynn said…

    Wow, that is fantastic! I love the noro for that pattern. I'm definately buying this book!

     
  • At 12:59 AM, Blogger PeterSamuel said…

    Its really very beautiful....and pretty.

    Burberry Cashmere Scarf | Cashmere Scarf

     

Post a Comment

<< Home