Hi Guys! Recently bought some Noro Kureyon (very first time using it!) and could not find anything to do with it. So it sat, staring at me - begging for attention. Tried the 'Braided Mischief' pattern with it and love it! Highly recommend this yarn for this particular scarf. I used giganto sticks so its coming along super fast too! Misty Garden might be next - very pretty Suzie!
This knit-along is maintained by Tipper. Send her an e-mail to join.
Please note: Pictures should be no more than 425 pixels wide.
- Finished object photo pool
- Subscribe with Bloglines
- Buy Scarf Style from Interweave
- Scarf Style Errata
- Buy Wrap Style from Interweave
- Wrap Style Errata
- Misty Garden Is Done!
- Checking in with a backyard leaves...
- hi! (intro)
- Scarf Style is about crochet, too!
- Yet another Ruffles
- Still Leafing Along
- A new scarf-addict from France
- Searching the knit-along site
- 118 Ruffle Goodness