Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Thursday, December 02, 2004

Hello everybody!

I'm working on a Ruffles scarf using Debbie Bliss Cashmerino Aran in bright pink. It's turning out well!



I'm also considering a Color on Color scarf... I'm thinking of yarn possibilities right now.

Read more at my blog!

Jenifer
http://knittingat5337.blogdrive.com

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At 1:14 PM, Blogger Tipper said…

    As noted in the sidebar, pictures can be no more than 425 pixels wide (or the layout of the site gets all out of whack). I resized your picture, but would appreciate it if you would do this in the future.

    Thanks!

    Signed,
    Your friendly local KAL maintainer :)

     
  • At 3:30 PM, Blogger Purl_Princess said…

    Ooh that looks very pretty. When I went to buy yarn for this, they didn't have what the book suggested and I asked about the Cashmerino, but the lady working there didn't think it would hold the ruffles... clearly she was wrong. Well I guess the next one will have to done with some Debbie Bliss!

     
  • At 3:03 PM, Blogger ronni said…

    gorgeous scarf.
    what size needles did you use and how many skeins did the ruffle scarf take?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home