Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Friday, November 12, 2004

Vintage Velvet on the needles...

Hi guys,
I'm Tara, a relatively new knitter (been knitting just under a year). I love many of the scarves in this book and am currently making the Vintage Velvet in Touch Me #3608, Rose. It's a Christmas gift for my mom. I definitely see a Rose Trellis scarf and maybe even a Color on Color Scarf (even if it is freakin' scary!) in my future. Can't wait to see some of other peoples' projects. Can't figure out how to post the photo of my WIP here, but here's a link to it at least
link

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home