Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Sunday, November 07, 2004

Tortuga-Neck!

Hi everyone! I finally got my hands on a copy of scarfStyle, and I am now in the dilemma of which scarf to make...So many options. But I am drawn to "Turtleneck" on p. 85. I am having trouble uploading pics tonight - but I put a photo of it on my blog:

http://goldenneedle.typepad.com

I have to say, Floral Trellis scarf and Interlocking Balloons are intriguing, also - but hey, why would I have bought this book if I didn't like at least a few patterns in it, right?

I am really enjoying everyone's posts, so keep up the great scarf knitting! Yee Haw!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home