Labels: Misty Garden
So I started the Misty Garden scarf with some yarn that I bought at the Maryland Sheep and Wool festival and it ends up the that company is called "Misty Mountain Farm"....weird. In case you are curious, the yarn is called Merino Handpaint, it's 22 micron superwash merino, 122 yds per skein. I modified the pattern slightly to have areas of stockinette stitch so that the colors can be seen more clearly.
This knit-along is maintained by Tipper. Send her an e-mail to join.
Please note: Pictures should be no more than 425 pixels wide.
- Finished object photo pool
- Subscribe with Bloglines
- Buy Scarf Style from Interweave
- Scarf Style Errata
- Buy Wrap Style from Interweave
- Wrap Style Errata
- Difficult Decisions
- Hi there, a new scarf fan is joining!
- Vintage Velvet on the needles...
- Play Misty For Me
- Another Player Checking In
- Hi, I'm signing in
- Hey, Hey, Can I play????
- I'm going to do Backyard Leaves too