Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Saturday, November 20, 2004

Slow to Ruffle

Hello! I just discovered this blog and thought it was a great idea! "Scarf Style" grabbed me the moment I flipped through it at the bookstore. I've already tagged about 7 different projects -- Stripes and Bobbles; "Shippo" Tail Scarves; Turtleneck Shrug; Blue Collar; Ruffled Capelet with Sleeves; and Floral Trellis Scarf. I'm also planning to frog a tank top to make the Wear-as-a-Collar Scarf (loved the yarn, hated what I made). But like most everyone else here, I decided to start with the Ruffle cause I thought it would be fast. Who was I kidding!?! ;)

Despite how simple the pattern is, it's *really slow going.* I think an earlier poster made the same comment. Anyone else? I hardly have anything to show for it, despite the fact that I started a few days ago.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home