Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Monday, October 25, 2004

Hello from Molly

Hello all! I've just joined this lovely scarf-along (ah, I see all these fabulous -alongs on the internet and here is the first that I can actually participate in... I'm a newbie to the knitting world). I'm anxious to get started. I'll pick up the book at work today (a bunch of us knitting co-workers at the bookstore have ooooh'ed and ahhh'ed over this fun fun book, so what a fabulous excuse to pick up a copy).

Here is my knitting blog, for any who is interested:

http://www.mollyknits.blogspot.com/

Now I just need to figure out how to add the funky button to my sidebar (my webpage and I have a daily struggle, you see--it usually wins).

Looking forward to getting to know everyone,
Molly

PS: This weekend my mother and I are flying to Broolyn (my first time in NYC!) to visit my little sister who just moved out there this summer, and my mom has promised to help me learn to make hats and scarves on the flight! One more step towards that beautiful cabled fisherman knit sweater... yep yep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home