Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Monday, October 25, 2004

Finished Ruffle

Hi all & welcome Molly,

Please go to my blog to see the finished photo. Sorry, but I really need to get up from the PC.

I choose to do a three-needle bind-off and then stitched up the spilt at the beginning to bring the tips to points.

Tipper, thanks for the good wishes and looking forward to seeing your scarf - are you following the pattern's colors? I love Mission Falls (there's a cotton sweater in my WIP album) and have been thinking about doing the Yarn Harlot's poncho out of the 1824 wool for a while, so thanks for the web link.

Nancy

1 Comments:

  • At 11:30 PM, Blogger Tipper said…

    Your finished scarf looks great!

    Yes, I'm using the prescribe colors. When I'm picking yarn off an online color card, I don't feel very adventurous with color choice. Besides, I like the book colors and my boyfriend desperately needs some color in his wardrobe.

    I HAD to pass around that good bargain I found! :) I probably should've gotten myself some poncho yarn (I've wanted to make that poncho as well, but I think I'll just dip into ye olde stash) while I was at it, but I felt guilty enough buying yet more yarn as it was.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home